Flexible Learning Fund
At the Spring 2017 Budget, the Government committed to exploring ambitious new approaches to encouraging lifelong learning. £40M was allocated at the Spring 2017 Budget for pilots aimed at helping adults progress in employment or enter new occupations through re-skilling or up-skilling.
EDLounge's VIRTUAL EDUCATION LOUNGE bid was 1 of 32 Training Providers successful in the application for being part of the pilot.
The great news for EDLounge can be seen by the announcement made by the Rt Hon Anne Milton, MP (Apprenticeship and Skills Minister) that can be fully viewed here:
The next stages
This fund has enabled EDLounge to work with an extensive range of training providers and key employers that recognise the importance of upskilling their workforce.
The partners that are part of the Virtual Education Lounge pilot are:
- Beats Learning
- Cultural Capital
- Inplace Learning
- JAG Training
- Learn Plus Us
- Successful Mums
- Talented Training Limited
- Training Skills UK
- Uganda Community Relief Association (UCRA)
The Fund has four broad categories of interest:
- Delivery on a more flexible or convenient timetable
- Making online and blended learning work for adults
- Delivery outside the classroom
- Delivery methods that allow for caring responsibilities and returning to the labour market
SEND US A MESSAGE
© 2018 EDLounge Responsive Web Design by Prototype Creative