Our Level 2 Bid Writing Qualification enables any one to gain a qualification in the skill of Bid Writing.
The Level 2 lessons we have are:
- Bid Branding
- Different Readers’ Perceptions and Data Provision
- Different Types of Reviews
- Environmental Management Responsibility
- Equal Opportunities and diversity
- Financial information
- Health and safety policies and capability
- Identifying opportunities
- ITT Basics and Reading the Documents
- Organisational and business professional standing
- Organisational information
- Public Sector Procurement
- Public Sector Procurement and Technical Capability
- Quality Management Capability
- Setting up a bid library and Conducting a PQQ or ITT review
- The Tendering Process
- Use of Supporting Evidence in Tendering
- What are the different types of tenders?
- What is a PQQ?
- What is tendering?
- Writing style