EDLounge was asked by a few local schools and academies to incorporate CPD into the platform so that a school CPD co-ordinator can create their own internal CPD so that all staff and SLT could be doing training and professional development in their own time that follows a structured pathway.
The CPD framework within EDLounge enables you and your staff to:
- Create and track your own Staff CPD
- Bespoke school specific CPD
- Deliver a clear and structured pathway
- Editable CPD for SLT, Departments or individuals
- Have Comprehensive tracking, marking and analysis for CPD
- View staff strengths and weaknesses via the CPD tracker
- Follow internal CPD
You also have access to CSE, Legal Highs, Alcohol Awareness and Drug Awareness CPD which we have created for your conveinance.
Call 01909 568 338 to discuss CPD