Monitoring and Recording Policy
Within EDLounge and EDQuals there is an extensive tracking device.
Annually , the quality nominee and management will discuss with the assessors, IV, LIVs all aspects and record the effectiveness of staff. We will track the following to monitor and evaluate effectiveness:
- Average time
- Flagged Issues
- Disputes and Appeals
- Mitigating circumstances
- Extenuating circumstances
Within the systems the following things can be tracked and recorded with data being viewed by the quality nominee monthly for:
- Bespoke lessons.
- Individually coursework learning pathways for students to follow.
- Track time, attendance and grading for groups and individuals (to match requirements)
- Track vocationally, foundation, core and through an alternative provision.
- Track and record time, attendance and grading for groups and individuals
- Program a pathway to match schemes of work and units of study.
- View student's - records, lesson answers,
- View coursework answers, grades, timings
- View comments / free text questions
- View DRAGS AND DROPS responses
- See time spent on lessons and coursework.
- Level answers for ks1 – ks3 students on levels 1 – 7 and Exceptional performer. These also include sub divisions of grading levels (i.e. a,b,c for each level)
- Level answers for GCSE and KS4 students from A* to U
- Level answers for foundation learning students for pass, merit, distinction, fail
- Coursework answers
- PERFORMANCE TO PREDICTED GRADES
- PERFORMANCE TO ASPIRATION GRADES
- Time spend on coursework
- Individual responses to tasks
- Track, monitor and reward progress with instant reporting.
- Show a student's progress by subject and/or term via graphical data.
- Upload their own lessons and set course work.
- Award extra bonus points for good work, behaviour and citizenship.
- Add files, handouts and coursework files to enhance students learning, progress and pathway.
- Have Instant messenger - constant communication.
- View graphical data regarding progress and grades to their FFT grades, predicted grades, aspiration grades and performance over time, month, weeks, terms or a year. Every subject can be tracked
This will therefore enable EDlounge staff to TRACK and RECORD every students performance any time and any where