EDLounge will recruit learners for our EDQuals platform with integrity. There is a carefully designed ladder of progression within the BTEC framework of qualifications and levels are set against the equivalent expectations of achievement at GCSE.
We will use our judgement when recruiting learners for courses.
- Potential learners may ask for a consultation session with the Course Administrator to find out the requirements for, and objectives of, a specific course/learning programme before enrolment.
- Details of minimum required qualifications, experience and/or other entry requirements are stated in the course description of each qualification.
- Applicants must be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Candidates meeting the qualifications requirement may proceed to apply directly for admission. The Course Coordinator shall brief the candidate on: the course curriculum; method of course delivery; method of assessment; attendance requirement; instalment plans; policies; terms and conditions for enrolment and withdrawal; transfer; payment etc. before processing the application form.
- Candidates shall be informed of their rights and obligations at the time of registration.
- Candidates who do not meet the minimum academic or vocational qualifications but have substantial work experience or related training may apply for accreditation of recognised prior learning experience if they have detailed evidence of the scope of past learning.
|Last reviewed:||Jan 2019|
|Next review:||Jan 2020|