There are various ways EDLounge can be incorporated into International Schools:
EDLounge: Via Personalised Learning Pathways created for learners and timetabled, live, online support.
EDClass +: a remote learning application designed to help break barriers to learning; ideal for ESOL learners but also any learners studying BTECs, GCSEs and iGCSE courses with assistance through EDLounge qualified teachers, live in our UK offices.
EDVirtual: our Virtual Classroom enables you to help all learners (ESOL, underachieving, remote learners or students catch-up), attend an online classroom and gain qualifications, either with your own teachers or ours.
EDSimple: is our School Management Platform and learning environment.
This powerful tool can assist your school in:
- enhancing the GCSE, iGCSE and BTEC qualification provision for your 14-19 curriculum
- offering vocational and academic courses to all your learners at all levels
- raising attainment: International School performance and Value Added
- improving the subject content that your establishment can deliver
- creating bespoke learning pathways for individual learners
- tracking homework and revision
- helping deliver a range of subjects and qualifications that perhaps your teachers’ expertise does not cater for
- engaging and motivating learners with low literacy and numeracy levels
- supporting students’ development
- improving behaviour
- offering distance learning packages for learners
- increasing attendance
- delivering education to remote areas
- plotting and recording learners’ progress and tracking learners’ achievement