Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
EDLounge Ltd is fully committed to the principle of Corporate Social Responsibility.
EDLounge Ltd aims to be recognised as an organisation that is transparent and ethical in all its dealings as well as making a positive contribution to the community in which it operates. It is committed to the following core values in all aspects of its work, including the fulfilment of its social responsibility:
- Clear direction and strong leadership
- Customer focus with the commitment to the highest ethical standards of public service
- Working to deliver best value
- Respect for all
- Open communication
- Openness and transparency
- Development of positive working relationships with others
- Valuing and harnessing the diversity of the employees of EDLounge Ltd
- Ensuring equality
- Contributing to protecting the environment for future generations
- Providing a safe working environment
EDLounge Ltd will seek to achieve corporate and social objectives by focusing on five strategic areas:
- Good Relations
- Workplace – addressing the needs and aspirations of staff through the continuing development of diversity, work-life balance and health and well-being policies and initiatives
- Community Impact – encouraging and assisting staff to greater involvement in team/individual projects in support of the wider community
- Environment – further developing environmental management practices that minimise waste and maximise efficiencies.
- Equal Opportunities
EDLounge Ltd recognises that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, suppliers, the community and the environment.
EDLounge Ltd recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to business.
We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
EDLounge Ltd take seriously all feedback, complaints and compliments that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy. We will record and resolve customer complaints in accordance
with our published standards of service.
EDLounge Ltd will be open and honest in communicating our policies, strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
EDLounge Ltd accepts that the responsibility of meeting its Corporate Social Responsibility lies with all employees and will, where reasonable, make the necessary resources available to realise such.
In relation to community involvement, EDLounge Ltd will identify a charity or Organisation each year and provide support where practicable and possible. In selecting either a charity for this support or working with a Charity, EDLounge Ltd will only support programmes which are inclusive in nature and reach across all social and community backgrounds. Support will not be given to individuals or groups with political or sectarian connections.
EDLounge Ltd shall strive to improve our environmental performance through implementation of sustainable development and environmental policies.