With our online teaching and tutor support and our customisable gaming and learning environment, over 8,000 lessons, 10,000 quizzes, puzzles and tests, and more than 1,000 easily accessible learning pathways EDLounge can help your school to:
- Engage vulnerable students
- Reduce exclusions
- reduce incidents in school and especially in isolation units
- Offer structured pathways, diagnostic tools and milestones for every learner
- Provide resources and learning materials that are specific for all learners in isolation and off site provisions
- Raise standards of behaviour
- Provide the 6th day provision
- Reduce the cost of the alternative provision
- Provide a personalised learning programme for every indivdual
This enables a structured pathway to be followed so that the student succeeds, learns and progresses whilst simultaneously supporting you to diffuse any situations or problems.
How it works:
EDLounge via our online support teachers and tutors offers your organisation an innovative alternative provision that is proven to drive outcomes and engagement.
Our online support system provides a great alternative provision for a range of your students which adheres to government safeguarding, well-being and supervision legislation. Within this provision you have a robust and comprehensive tool that not only offers support, but also offers tutoring, assessment, pre-assessment, verification, and expertise in any subject (especially English, Maths, Science and a range of Vocational courses) for any age group for those doing core, academic or vocational courses.
Through our alternative provision learners are focus through learning through EDLounge using our new methodology for many classifications of students including:
- Excluded / Included / Isolation / 6th day provision
- Home educated
- Short term provision
- Distance learners
- School phobic
- In inclusion units
- One to one
- Target groups
- Those learners with anxiety and mental health issues
- For those studying for a qualification
- Students with low literacy/numeracy
- Those submitting qualification coursework
We can offer support to any individual, whether they be on or off-site. All of our support officers are uniquely trained to have extensive knowledge and understanding of the EDLounge lessons, system, qualifications, methodology, exams, coursework and practical elements. An exclusive pre-assessment, assessment and feedback service is available for the students, which will help them understand, learn and progress through EDLounge.
Support is offered to students from our Support Officers whilst on or off-site with a thorough and robust safeguarded supervised provision. The students would be able to ask for and receive help, feedback, comments, and direction from our support members, ensuring all students can progress within EDLounge.
This facility enable us to further support students and the needs of those involved with these individuals in furthering their education. The difference between this and our normal support is that there is more supervision used for the students learning off-site. This approch can dramatically improve your students’ attendance and achievement.
To discuss how EDLounge can dramatically improve your behavbiour within your school via becoming partners with us as your alternative provision then please fill in the form below or call us on 01909 568 338.